Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nanyang Siang Pau 09-02-2008

NANYANG SIANG PAU 09-02-2008

nice and proper writting with pen or pencil already make a hardtime and need a lot of practise!!!!
but now me n JACKLYN need to use a BRUSH to write chinese????!!!!! huh..sweat man!!!

Thanks Sifu for this one... it's my name in chinese and a drawing of a rabbit. i'm borned in that year!!!

this is from MJ!!!!

this is from JACKLYN!!!

wish all of you guys just like what we wrote in the red paper, countless $!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kuan Ye said...

Yeah~~MJ in newspaper!:)
Is this ur 1st time using a brush to write chinese? U write well...I think better than me..coz my writting is bad especially using brush to write it..haha! U are more pro than me ^^
I'm a rabbit too :)
Yeap...countless $...i want ang pow..hehe :P

February 13, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this newspaper.. ^^
ur writting..erm..NOT BAD lar..
nicer than hers lar..hahaha.. =P
gambateh with it.. ^^

February 15, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoh, stay cool gal...
my support always behind u.
be happy N well yah. :)

February 27, 2008 at 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoh, stay cool gal...
my support always behind u.
be happy N well yah. :)
Wee Yen

February 27, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home